These 7 strength quotes are a reminder that strength comes in various forms, and that we can find it within ourselves even in the most challenging situations.
1. There is a saying in Tibetan, – Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster
– Dalai Lama
The first quote by Dalai Lama emphasizes the importance of utilizing difficulties and tragedies as sources of strength instead of losing hope.
2. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer
– Niccolò Machiavelli
The second quote by Niccolò Machiavelli encourages us to develop the strength to do bold things instead of merely the strength to suffer, suggesting that strength should be used to take action rather than endure pain.
3. Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength
– Eric Hoffer
Eric Hoffer’s quote reminds us that being rude or cruel is not a sign of strength, but rather a sign of weakness.
4. My strength is as the strength of ten, because my heart is pure
– Alfred Lord Tennyson
Alfred Lord Tennyson’s quote suggests that purity of heart can give us the strength of ten people.
5. Courage isn’t having the strength to go on, it is going on when you don’t have the strength
– Napoleon Bonaparte
Napoleon Bonaparte’s quote offers an insightful perspective on courage by suggesting that it isn’t about having the strength to go on, but rather to keep going even when we feel we don’t have any more strength.
6. That which does not kill us makes us stronger
– Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich Nietzsche’s popular quote states that strength can be attained through adversity, and that it is the pain and hardships we go through that build character and resilience.
7. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong
– Swami Vivekananda
Finally, Swami Vivekananda’s quote reminds us that the world provides us with opportunities to strengthen ourselves, and that it is in our hands to make ourselves strong enough to handle whatever comes our way.
In summary, these 7 strength quotes can inspire us to cultivate strength in different ways, including by persevering through tough times, taking bold action, staying true to our values, and keeping a positive outlook amidst hardship.
- Just Married: Randeep Hooda and Lin Laishram tie knot – See Wedding Pics
- Actress Amala Paul Married To Jagat Desai – See Photos
- Mouni Roy With Golden Gown – See Photos
- Adah Sharma – A Vision of Elegance and Charm (See Photos)
- Nehhaa Malik’s Stunning Poolside Photoshoot in Dubai
- Avneet Kaur – A Vision in Green at GQ India’s Best Dressed
- Anupma Agnihotri Dazzles in Black – A Photo Series
- Actress Ankita Dave Looks Stunning With Horse – See Photos
- Megha Shukla Dazzles in Stunning Hot Photos
- Amyra Dastur Looks Bold as Showstopper at Chandigarh Times Fashion Week