Amyra Dastur, the talented Indian actress and model, recently walked the ramp as a showstopper for designer Wrickie Angrish’s private brand, WRICKIE ANGRISH BRAND, at the Chandigarh Times Fashion Week. The event was managed by Runway Fashion Management and styled by Diksha. House of Tuhina provided the jewellery for the show.
Wrickie Angrish’s Autumn Winter 2023-24 collection was showcased at the event. The collection featured his signature cheetah lines and bold motifs, alongside celestial and orbit-inspired elements. The collection offered a diverse range of evening and cocktail wear, as well as high-street chic looks. Each outfit reflected Wrickie’s dedication to blending effort and ease, creating designs that effortlessly exude boldness and carefree sophistication.
Amyra Dastur looked stunning in a muted gold midriff-revealing ensemble with baroque detailing by Rocky Star. Her inherent charm and charisma found a harmonious match in Wrickie’s design, characterized by contrasting colors that beautifully complemented her style. The result was a stunning corset-cut long gown that perfectly embodied the classical fashionista look.You may also like:
- 13 Hottest Female Singers Rocking Bikinis
- Anupama Parameswaran – A Touch of Elegance in the World of Cinema
- Just Married: Randeep Hooda and Lin Laishram tie knot – See Wedding Pics
- Actress Amala Paul Married To Jagat Desai – See Photos
- Mouni Roy With Golden Gown – See Photos
- Adah Sharma – A Vision of Elegance and Charm (See Photos)
- Nehhaa Malik’s Stunning Poolside Photoshoot in Dubai
- Avneet Kaur – A Vision in Green at GQ India’s Best Dressed
- Anupma Agnihotri Dazzles in Black – A Photo Series
- Actress Ankita Dave Looks Stunning With Horse – See Photos