Parul Gulati is an Indian actress and businesswoman. She’s appeared in several Punjabi films, the TV series P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke, and the Haq Se Web Series. She also played Jo March in an adaptation of Little Women.
Gulati is also the founder and CEO of Nish Hair, a hair extension brand. She’s been modeling for print and television campaigns. Gulati was born in Rohtak, Haryana, India on August 6th. She studied acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London in 2013. She’s from a Punjabi family and has always been interested in beauty and hair care.
Nish Hair generates up to INR 1 crore in sales per month. On Shark Tank India, Gulati’s hair extension brand won an investment deal of Rs 1 crore.
- Sonam Bajwa Flaunts Curvaceous Midriff at Beach, Setting Social Media Ablaze
- Raveena Tandon – a Prominent Figure in Indian Film Industry
- Mr. Bean – Unwrapping the Laughter
- How Your Wedding Will Look According to Your Zodiac Sign
- 13 Ways to Organize Your Life
- 20 Ways to Streamline Your Life
- How Amouranth Earns $10,000 a Day Streaming Herself Sleep on Twitch
- Why Do Wine Glasses Have Stems?
- Top 10 Funny Things People Do to Save Money
- 50+ Best Comments for Girls and Boys Pics to Impress Them