Amala Paul, the Indian film actress, tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend Jagat Desai in an intimate ceremony on Sunday, November 5, 2023, in Kochi, Kerala. The couple announced their wedding on Instagram and shared photos of their special day. The wedding took place at the Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty, and the couple twinned in lavender-colored outfits.
Amala Paul is known for her roles in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam films, including Mynaa, Deiva Thirumagal, Velaiilla Pattadhari, Thalaivaa, Aadai, and The Teacher. She made her acting debut with Neelathamara in 2009 and later gained fame with the controversial movie Sindhu Samaveli. Amala was earlier married to Tamil director AL Vijay, but the two parted ways after three years.
Jagat Desai is reportedly from Goa and works as a manager in a popular luxury villa in the state. He proposed to Amala Paul at a resort in Goa after putting up a dance performance for the actor on her birthday. The couple made their relationship public only a few weeks ago by sharing a picture on Instagram.You may also like:
- 13 Hottest Female Singers Rocking Bikinis
- Anupama Parameswaran – A Touch of Elegance in the World of Cinema
- Just Married: Randeep Hooda and Lin Laishram tie knot – See Wedding Pics
- Mouni Roy With Golden Gown – See Photos
- Adah Sharma – A Vision of Elegance and Charm (See Photos)
- Nehhaa Malik’s Stunning Poolside Photoshoot in Dubai
- Avneet Kaur – A Vision in Green at GQ India’s Best Dressed
- Anupma Agnihotri Dazzles in Black – A Photo Series
- Actress Ankita Dave Looks Stunning With Horse – See Photos
- Megha Shukla Dazzles in Stunning Hot Photos