Mouni Roy, the Indian actress, recently attended the GQ Men of the Year 2023 awards ceremony in a stunning golden gown that was designed by Yas Couture World and Elie Madi. The dress featured a hooded cutout design with a belt that accentuated her curves and added a touch of glamour to the outfit. The gown was embellished with intricate sequins and beading that sparkled like a sky lit up with fireworks.
Mouni Roy’s outfit was complemented by a pair of Jimmy Choo heels that added a touch of elegance to the ensemble. Her hair was styled by Queensly Chettiar and her makeup was done by Mukesh Patil. The outfit was styled by Maneka Harisinghani and Chintan Shah.
Mouni Roy looked absolutely stunning in this outfit and it’s no wonder that she turned heads at the event. The outfit was a perfect blend of elegance and glamour and showcased her impeccable sense of style.You may also like:
- 13 Hottest Female Singers Rocking Bikinis
- Anupama Parameswaran – A Touch of Elegance in the World of Cinema
- Just Married: Randeep Hooda and Lin Laishram tie knot – See Wedding Pics
- Actress Amala Paul Married To Jagat Desai – See Photos
- Adah Sharma – A Vision of Elegance and Charm (See Photos)
- Nehhaa Malik’s Stunning Poolside Photoshoot in Dubai
- Avneet Kaur – A Vision in Green at GQ India’s Best Dressed
- Anupma Agnihotri Dazzles in Black – A Photo Series
- Actress Ankita Dave Looks Stunning With Horse – See Photos
- Megha Shukla Dazzles in Stunning Hot Photos